Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Im trying to change my network key on my router ???help?

i found an already answered question on this topic and followed the instructions up until i have to enter my i.p address into my internet browser with my username and password however my ex bf who i have no contact with made the username and password how so i find out what it is without having to find him?? xxxxIm trying to change my network key on my router ???help?
your router should have a reset button on the bottom.



if you do this you'll have to redo all the settings again.Im trying to change my network key on my router ???help?
call the manufacturer of your router they will walk you through the problem
Depending on your router, you should be able to reset it to factory settings. The brands' (ie, linksys or d-link) website usually has instructions on how to do that. You can also try using the default username and password which can be looked up by searching for the brand name and then looking at the exact router. It is usually a combination of ';admin'; ';administrator'; and/or ';password';
There will be a reset button on the back of your router. But first look up your router on the internet and get an owners manual, Then you will know what the default password, etc is after you reset the router to the default settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment