Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my facebook network?

I want to change my facebook network, I know the steps of changing it but when I write the network I want, it tells me to choose a valid network, and I know that the network I want exists because I have friends in this network

plzz help....How do I change my facebook network?
This has happened to me with my highschool network. For me at one time the network did exist and at other times it did. I think facebook is just messing up. Try again later and you'll be able to find it.How do I change my facebook network?
1. Click on settings at the top right of the window.

2. Click on account settings.

3. Click the networks tab.

4. Enter the network you wish to join in the space provided.



Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.ca
Facebook ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • how to grow pomegranate
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment