Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to unlock my sony ericson using a usb cable?

my phone is a z530i and i would like to learn how to unlock my mobile to all networks for free all my friends have done this for free online but i dont no how i am currently on o2 and would love to change networks for freeHow to unlock my sony ericson using a usb cable?
First do your reading. Try Se-nse.com and SEusers.com forums. Everything that you need to know, you can find on those two forums. How to unlock my sony ericson using a usb cable?
have to have special software

just tke it sumwhere its only like 拢5

x x
Good luck, it can be quite a complicated process to do this but there is software you can download to be able to do it yourself. Look at the link below, there's methods and links for you to use there.



http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/

No comments:

Post a Comment