Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How much does it cost to change networks?

ok. So right now I'm on verizon. I just want to swich, not the rest of my family so it would be just me. My question is how much (after my two year contract is up) will it cost to swich to AT%26amp;T and get the iPhone OS thing total. PLEASE HELP!!!!! and also if somone is so kind to find out how much it is to have like unlimited internet and add that up to the total PLEASE!!! I promise I will vote the first person that has the answer the best please help!!!How much does it cost to change networks?
I can only tell you what it would cost you if you were to switch today.



The iPhone 3gs is $199 for the 16gb and $299 for the 32gb (plus sales tax). The activation fee is $35. A 2 year AT%26amp;T contract is required.



The least expensive iPhone plan is $70/month plus fees and interest and includes the $30 mandatory data plan (unlimited internet) and 450 rollover minutes. Higher voice plans are available. Text plans are optional and extra.How much does it cost to change networks?
I don't know the totals, but I know Verizon is getting iPhones at some point in the future (my Dad works with Qualcomm who in turn works with Verizon, etc). To be honest, I would say just wait for VZW to get iPhones. AT%26amp;T has rotten service, my dad doesn't even get bars in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment