Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my facebook network?

I got facebook when I was younger, so I had to put that I graduate in '10, but now I want to change it so that it says ';my network'; '12. I know how to get to the place to change your whole network, but it dosen't have a spot to change just your graduation year thing. Help!! Where do i go to change it??How do I change my facebook network?
Go to account settings and then click the 'networks' tab. This will allow you to change the year as long as it is your primary network.How do I change my facebook network?
Step 1

Sign in to your Facebook account.

Step 2

Click ';account'; in the top right corner, then click on the ';networks'; tab.

Step 3

Choose a different network than your current one, and click ';make primary.';

Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.net
I had the same problem. I just left that current network.... and then rejoined in with the year that I wanted since I am now going to school another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment