Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change my network connection on my Ps3?

Ok, so basically, I've been using a wired connection on my ps3 for probably a year and a half too two years now. But, I moved it to somewhere else in my house and want to connect it to a wireless connection. Yes I do have a wireless modem, but the problem is, I go to [settings] than [network settings] and finally [Internet connection settings]. I click yes, than go to easy and this is where the problem comes in. When I click easy, two options should appear......wireless and wired connection however a picture of an ethernet cable comes up and doesn't give me any choice on how to change it, all it says is that I need an ethernet cable. I have reset my settings but it still doesn't work. Can anybody suggest anything?How can I change my network connection on my Ps3?
sounds like you have one of the 20 or 40G that didnt come with wireless. They didnt produce many but Im thinking thats what you have if there is no wireless option that appears. Check the model you have to make sure

No comments:

Post a Comment