Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I keep connecting to my neighbor's wireless internet network instead of my own?

Everytime I open up my macbook, it always automatically connects to my neighbors ';linksys'; network. It didn't bother me at first, but not it's starting to really annoy me. I keep having to go change the network everytime I log onto my mac. How do I fix this so it only connects to my network everytime?



Please Help!I keep connecting to my neighbor's wireless internet network instead of my own?
Why don't you suggest to your neighbor that she secure her connection. That would help you both out.I keep connecting to my neighbor's wireless internet network instead of my own?
You need to set your connection as the default connection. You could tell your neighbor to set up an ssid and encryption too.

No comments:

Post a Comment