Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I get a pink motorola razr v3xx for AT&T if they only show Gold, Silver , and black on the website?

I really want a pink razr v3xx. However, I'm with AT%26amp;T and whenever I go on their website, it only shows Gold, Black, and Silver. I don't want to change networks and I don't want to buy it from some website or store and have to pay extra for anything but shipping (if that). I also don't want to buy a used one. It would be nice if someone could tell me where to get one that's pink or some over color. If you also would be so kind to rate the razr v3xx on a scale of 1-5. 1 being horrible and 5 being awesome.How can I get a pink motorola razr v3xx for AT%26amp;T if they only show Gold, Silver , and black on the website?
Because the v3xx does not come in pink, the pink is a v3.



The v3 pink is 49.99 at att stores with a 59.99 rate plan. 149.99 at 39.99 rate plan.How can I get a pink motorola razr v3xx for AT%26amp;T if they only show Gold, Silver , and black on the website?
the v3xx does now come in pick as of september 13th

Report Abuse


i could only think of going to the store or trying another website. i love the razr i would rate it a 5 i had the regular razr when it came out and know i have the v3xx and it's great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment