Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change my facebook network location?

change my facebook network locationMy facebook says i'm from Manchester but i'm from Liverpool is there any way to change it?How can I change my facebook network location?...?
go to profile -%26gt; info -%26gt; edit information -%26gt; contact informationHow can I change my facebook network location?...?
no. i've tried also. sorry your out of luck.

please answer my question.

add me on facebook!
all you have to do is go to edit profile and type in a new location
Yes just follow these simple steps:



1. go on your profile

2. on your profile , next to the wall click on info

3. then at the top click on edit information ( the little pencil on the right hand side.

4.then it should come up with basic information

5.then just change your hometown

6. after you have done that save changes.



hope this helped :)
I believe you can get there by signing in and then going here:



http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/editac



Or you can find it under ';My Account'; -%26gt; ';Networks';



I know you can add more networks here, and I believe you can get rid of them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment