Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change the wireless network to a different address range?

I'm asking this because I am trying to enable the Internet connection sharing option on my wirless connection and I keep getting an error that says there is already a LAN configured with this IP address, HELP PLEASEHow do I change the wireless network to a different address range?
What your looking for is the Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) settings for your wireless router. However, the error message you are getting could be that the router and the modem are both trying to use DHCP, since only one can for your local area network (LAN) that would create a conflict. You might have to set your modem to DHCP the network and use your wireless router to act as a wireless access point.
  • a dog for sale
  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment