Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'd like to change the network name (SSID) on my wireless internet?

How do I do this? When I set up my wireless a while back I spelt something wrong and I would like to change it but I can't because it is not ';clickable';, for lack of a better word - it's just blurred out.



Do you know how I can change my SSID name ?I'd like to change the network name (SSID) on my wireless internet?
Login your router and select wireless settings and you should find your SSID there.



When you change it there you will have to change it on your puter also by right click on My Network Places then properties then click the Wireless Network Tab there you can rename your NetworkI'd like to change the network name (SSID) on my wireless internet?
I can show you it better....



A tutorial

http://www.custom-computerz.co

Report Abuse


What kind of router do you have??



This is a Linksys tutorial here

http://www.custom-computerz.co

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment