Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If I purchased a PS3 from someone, how do I change the sign in id and email address & set up my own?

I cannot figure out how to change the network info. I bought a ps3 from someone on craigslist, it still has their log in info. All I would like to do is set up my own ID to use with online play.If I purchased a PS3 from someone, how do I change the sign in id and email address %26amp; set up my own?
delete their psn account by going into account management and deactivating from there. if i were you i would go to their psn store and check their purchases co u can redownload all that stuff they purchased, but yeah after u delete that just create a new one when to go to Playstation network.If I purchased a PS3 from someone, how do I change the sign in id and email address %26amp; set up my own?
what Joel said
... you could just create a new user... when you turn on the system go all the way to the left where the users are, make your user you can name it watever u want and change the name when you want, THEN you will have to sign up for PSN (Playstation Network) just sign up for it using your email and make your password and your PSN ID you'll be good



if you delete the other user all his stuff will be deleted, all his content he bought if he had any. since he is the Owner of that certain content you wont be able to use it, so i say just leave his account alone and make your new user (depends of course on how much memory you have, if you bought the 40 gb you may need the extra room so you may have to delete that account)

No comments:

Post a Comment