Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Change saved internet network password on Windows XP laptop?

I have the username and password I use to connect to my school's internet network saved on my laptop, so it auto-connects when I'm in range. I changed the password associated with my school username online, but don't know how to change the saved password on my laptop. I run Windows XP. Thanks :(Change saved internet network password on Windows XP laptop?
you can open all connection by there : control panel -%26gt; network connection -%26gt; there you can find all your connection information. select your connection and change your password and save it by select connect to internet



thanks



erfan.soleymaniChange saved internet network password on Windows XP laptop?
you need to remove and rediscover the access point. you can do that by simply removing the pre-existing access point and refresh to rediscover nearby access points, that should do it..
I don't know as i'm not using wireless connection. See if there's an option to forget all networks. It might only work if you're disconnected.
No clue.... I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment