Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change my network bridge's IP? Easy 10 points!?

I use my laptop and an ethernet cable to connect my Xbox to Xbox Live. Every now and then (roughly once or twice a day). My network bridge will go down, and just stops working. I went to diagnose and repair, and chose ';Automatically get new IP settings for the adapter ';Network Bridge';, but after numerous attempts, i haven't been able to automatically get new settings.



I am running Vista 64 bit Home Premium. How can I manually set a new IP for my network bridge?



Also, I have tried the Command Prompt things, which have also been to no avail.



Thanks!How can I change my network bridge's IP? Easy 10 points!?
Too broke to buy your own internet so you're leeching off of the neighbors?



Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment