Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change my network status from strict to open?

I got a xbox 360 Elite for christmas and I want to get it connected to xbox live for the best experience. So far I have got it connected to Xbox live, but when I get done connecting it says I have a strict network and that this might make it that I can't hear what people are saying online and I can't enter some games online. On a different note I have people pc DSL which is not the dial up so I have a Modem. So to sum it up I have people pc Dsl with a modem and I want to get connected to xbox live but it says I have a strict network. How can I fix this to make it a open one?How can I change my network status from strict to open?
The easiest step would be to buy a router or an Ethernet Switch

No comments:

Post a Comment