Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to change network address.?

I set up a network for my laptop and my dad's laptop they are both Windows XP but when my dad's laptop tries to look at my shared files something comes up saying I need a password but I never set one. What should I do? P.S. It is not the user password I can still log into my computer.How to change network address.?
This is nothing to do with a network address. You may need to set up the same user name and password on your machine that your dad uses. Alternatively you could try to right click the shared folder and set the security to allow anyone to have full control.How to change network address.?
please go to the folder want u to share or yur dads. at the sharing tab ..MAKE THIS FOLDER PRIVATE make sure is uncheck.

looking ip address of yur dad.

click start%26gt;run%26gt;cmd%26gt;ok

type ipconfig and press enter key
You can't. It's like trying to change your home address. The only way you can do this is by moving to new place. If you change the address, I think it is going to be illegal, unless you have professional doing it for you because (I know you won't ever do this, but lets say you do this action, speaking hypothetically) if you hack the government, they won't be able to track you down, which would be considered as a felony.

No comments:

Post a Comment