Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I change networks on facebook?

i live in a suburb of chicago, so i made chicago my network, now that i am in high school, all of my friends are in the highschools network, and when i try to change, it says the network doesnt exist, it will only let me choose from regional networks. help! thanks :))How can I change networks on facebook?
Go to facebook, click on settings, account settings,...

Select the networks tab. Then, write your network's name... It should appear... Try joining a regional network AND your high school network if the problem continues... If it does, try again in a couple of days =) Sometimes facebook gets crazy. I hope this helps =)How can I change networks on facebook?
you put ur high school as your educational info

and you can also stay in your chicago suburbs network, so youd have two nets which is supa fly

No comments:

Post a Comment