Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change playstation network username w/o losing online progress?

I want to change how my username appears on Killzone 2. How can I do this wihout losing the progress I've made with my current username?How to change playstation network username w/o losing online progress?
not possible to change ids, sorry. you would need to sign up with a new account thus losing all progress. so suck it up.How to change playstation network username w/o losing online progress?
Sadly you can't change your name on ps3. I know it sucks I manage 3 acc just because I don't like my names for certain games
You can't
I kno it makes me so mad u can't change it I want 2 so bad
it can't be done.
u cant

i wish i could change my name 2

on xbox 360 u can change ur name but it costs 10 bucks

u hav 2 make a new profile if u want 2 change ur name

sry
only in a chinese acount may u change ur name

No comments:

Post a Comment