Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to see / change network connection properties for guest account in WINDOWS XP?

I have turned ON the guest account in windows XP professional, so as i cant deny access of guest users from my hard drives.



Now I have logged in the guest account and its working fine BUT i want to show the icons which blink when youre connected to network (the checkbox option, in network properties in control panel). But the problem is, I cant see any networks in Network connections in control panel. Please tell me how to turn on the network icons option when the network is connected.



fyi When i log in as administrator, i can see the connections.

I want to change properties for Guest user only.How to see / change network connection properties for guest account in WINDOWS XP?
Microsoft has some info about it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300489

No comments:

Post a Comment