Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I change my high school network on facebook?

I've recently changed high school and I've had great difficulty changing my high school network. I left my old high school network and when I've followed facebook's directions of finding my new high school and changing networks the network page says the network is only avalible to current hs students. I've previously attended this high school but I then moved away and I have plenty of friends in the new network and it's also in my educational information.



any answers, solutions or ideas?How can I change my high school network on facebook?
this link should help with any network problems.

http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php? :-)How can I change my high school network on facebook?
if you know someone from the new school have them invite you to join the network

No comments:

Post a Comment