Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change to your high school network on Facebook?

I live in Ontario, Canada and for a long time I have been meaning to change my network to my current high school.

Note: I have many friends that are in that network.

How do I change?How do you change to your high school network on Facebook?
Go to Settings on the top right corner, then click on Networks then put the high school name on the right text box and click join network.How do you change to your high school network on Facebook?
1. Click on settings at the top right of the window.

2. Click on account settings.

3. Click the networks tab.

4. Enter the network you wish to join in the space provided.



Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.net
  • hair treatment
  • give them advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment