Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change extended network font color in Myspace?

All I want to do is change the font color to black in my extended network box. I don't want a new background image, and I don't want to change the font color of my entire profile. Please help!How to change extended network font color in Myspace?
try this site www.createblog.com

then search scripts for what you are looking for.



myspace now lets you change your ';status'; which takes the place of the extended network box. when you type what you want it to say, type %26lt;font color=typecolorhere%26gt; (obviously you would type the color you want it to be instead of typecolorhere) and then it would change the font color.How to change extended network font color in Myspace?
http://www.myspacebanners.com/
EASY, but all the texts colors will be changed too form the same type

I'll try to do it and I'll tell u later.

myspace.com/mass_damage32
draw on your toes!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment