Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change my network on facebook?

I'm a member of the Savannah, GA network, but i want to be a member of my school network. when i type it into my network options thing it doesn't show up. but i know its there because of all of my friends are in it. why won't it let me join?How to change my network on facebook?
Step 1

Sign in to your Facebook account.

Step 2

Click ';account'; in the top right corner, then click on the ';networks'; tab.

Step 3

Choose a different network than your current one, and click ';make primary.';

Hopefully it helps you.How to change my network on facebook?
Make sure it's spelled exactly as it is.

I had the same problem a while ago, so maybe you'll have a wait a while, like I did. After I waited, it finally got to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment