Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can i change my network security key?

I have a Belkin G Router and setup an obvious network security key when i first installed it. My connection is suspiciously erratic and i suspect people nearby have guessed the network key and are riding on my internet connection.



I can't figure out where i go to change the network key. Can someone please help me?



ps. I'm not sure if it's relevant but i use Vista.How can i change my network security key?
you'll need to login to the routers admin console through your internet browser, if you go to the start menu %26gt; run %26gt; type CMD and ok now type IPCONFIG at the black dos screen and then look for the gateway address normally something like 192.168.0.2 enter this into the internet browser and enter the username and password %26gt; look for the wifi section and you'll see the key you can changeHow can i change my network security key?
Go to your manager and ask him/her.

If you have ur disk or instruction book, follow it or go on the website that they tell you and you can change it there.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment