Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my network in Facebook?

right now my profile shows the network as....Milwaukee WI .....and uh... yea... I dont live or even visit there sometimes... so if someone were to want to look me up.... It would take them a long time.......



HELP!!!!



could someone tell me how to change my network to something I am????



It'd be much appreciated.... Thanks a bunch!How do I change my network in Facebook?
Go to the account section of your profile, then click the networks tab. From here you should be able to change your network.How do I change my network in Facebook?
Next to the Profile Link on the top there is another link titled Edit; click it. Then go to the contact tab and you should be able to change it in less than a minute.
At the top go to ';Edit'; then go to Contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment