Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change my network in Facebook?

i changed it to my town, but now i wanna change it to my school. how?How do I change my network in Facebook?
鈽籗croll over to ';Settings'; (At the top of the page.... on the right)

鈽籆lick on ';Account Settings';

鈽籄t the top you'll find 4 options ..... click one the second one ';Networks';



鈽籌n the middle you'll find the network that you're already in.. you can leave that network and add the name of the school or country or workplace you want and it will show you suggested places and you click ';Join'; and there you go!



鈽?In case you can't find the ';Networks'; page... Click on this link and it will take you straight to the ';Networks'; page after you sign in:

http://www.new.facebook.com/editaccount.





Hope I helped!

Good Luck,

How do I change my network in Facebook?
You can have more than one network. Log in, go to settings, go to networks, and enter your school name. If you only want to be a part of your school's network, then add your school, and delete your town.

No comments:

Post a Comment