Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change my network from adhoc to regular wifi?

somehow my wireless router (Motorola wr850g v3) is now set up as peer to peer connection....

I'm trying to access my router administration page but i cant even load it anymore. I tried resetting the router to factory default but it does absolutely nothing. Is there a way i can change the router from peer to peer connection to regular wifi network?How do i change my network from adhoc to regular wifi?
Of course, but you have to have a wired connection to the router. Then you login to it and change any settings you want.



You have to know what the router login is, if you have changed it. If you haven't changed it then it is what it says in the manual. If you don't have the manual (?) then download it from the Motorola website.

No comments:

Post a Comment