Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my facebook network?

I have been a part of the Chicago, IL network for a long time (well, over a year) and want to change my network to Milwaukee, WI. However, when I go to the network page, it says Milwaukee, WI is NOT a valid network. Well, I know TONS of people who are a part of the network! So, how can I change my network to Milwaukee!? I feel like it must be something simple I'm overlooking. Maybe they changed how to do it?



Please help!How do I change my facebook network?
Step 1

Log in to Facebook with your email address and password. On your first log in, you will land on a page with directions for joining a network.

Step 2

Join a regional network. Under ';Join a Regional Network,'; type in your city and state. The box should auto-complete your entry. Facebook will let you know the network closest to you. Select the radio button next to the region you want to join.

Step 3

Connect with co-workers and classmates. You must enter a verifiable email address from an approved company or school to join the corresponding network (see Resources below).

Step 4

Set up your profile and look for friends. Once you have joined Facebook, you can start adding friends and coworkers. Fill in as much detail as possible on your profile so people can find you easily.



Hope it helps you.
  • in the bath tub
  • web proxy server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment