Monday, June 6, 2011

I need to change my network but I don't know how to.?

I currently go to John F. Kennedy High School in Bellmore but the network I'm in on facebook is for John F. Kennedy High School in Bethpage. I need to know how to change my network on facebook so I can join groups and events for my school because right now it's not letting me because I'm not in the right network. If you know what I can do, can you please help me!?I need to change my network but I don't know how to.?
First go to your Account Privacy Settings page:

https://register.new.facebook.com/editac



Click the ';Networks'; tab. You should see the Networks you're in. Click the ';Leave Network'; link that's to the right of the Network you want to leave. To join the new Network, type it in the box to the right. You might have to have an official email to join a school network, but I'm not sure.
  • pets
  • case be dismissed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment