Monday, June 6, 2011

How do u set up a password for my wireless network, changing it from an unsecured to a secured network?

Every time I've had a wireless network my cable company usually sets up a secured network and now my parents finally went wireless. It works perfect but I have never set up a secured network. Right now my linkys wireless g router says unsecured and I just wanna make sure and be safe to make it secures. I'm not a computer idiot but not an expert idiot.How do u set up a password for my wireless network, changing it from an unsecured to a secured network?
You will need to go into the Gateway/router control page to set the password.



You can get more specific information at http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/suppHow do u set up a password for my wireless network, changing it from an unsecured to a secured network?
I'll say to you

StartMenu%26gt;Connect To%26gt;Open Your Wirless Network Connection and you will find how in the settings sorry i missed what to do after open the wirless network from connect to but this may help you ,Thanks
http://192.168.1.1



go to the address above and admin will be your password to get in and change router settings

No comments:

Post a Comment