Monday, June 6, 2011

How do i change my Network Ip Address?>?

Please Help me.....the reason that i want to change my Ip is that i got banned from a room and they blocked my NetworK IP ADDRESS ,,,,,please tell me how to change my NETWORK IP ADDRESS to my computer?How do i change my Network Ip Address?%26gt;?
unplug your modem overnight then power on in the morning it should then be issued with a new ip addressHow do i change my Network Ip Address?%26gt;?
Your public IP address will have been blocked. You have no control on this as it is issued by your ISP from dhcp. It may change at some point as it is likely to be dynamic. The real answer to the problem is not to do anything to get yourself banned.
As the other response indicated, your external IP address is set by your ISP, generally via DHCP. Most ISPs will set a sufficiently long ';lease'; period (a week in many cases) on the assigned IP address so that you almost always get the same IP address.



Your options are:

1) Stop doing things to get you banned.

2) Leave your ISPs router turned off for a period longer than the DHCP lease.

3) Contact your ISP to see if they have any options to force a release of the IP so you can be assigned a new IP address.

No comments:

Post a Comment