Monday, June 6, 2011

Can I change my network?

I have a Tesco Mobile phone for years now, but i really want to change to Orange for a better network and so i get better deals!



If I can change, how do I do it?Can I change my network?
If you have a contract with Tesco then i i think you need to stay with them until that contract runs out (12/18 months etc) - unless you want to pay them to get out of the contract. Tell tesco you want to cancell your contract with them, when it has ended go to an orange store and ask about setting up a new plan with them..Can I change my network?
if you are on pay as you go you don't say if you are or not but if you are just go into the orange store in your area pick up a sim and then get your phone unlocked if you are on contract you will have to pay the remaining line rental until the end of your contract
if u want to transfer ur mobile fone number ull need to get ur pac code from tesco mobile, and need to give give this code to orange when registering ur orange sim card so theyll tranfers ur existing tesco number to orange, only for pay as u go customers

No comments:

Post a Comment