Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I stop my crappy computer from changing my network?

I have an annoying as hell windows vista (BOO) and it keeps changing my network without my consent everytime I log on its doing more annoying things like not letting me access network select in the corner on the tool bar this wouldnt be so bad if I didnt have to change my network back to the one Im actually paying for does anyone know how to force it to stick to the same network?How do I stop my crappy computer from changing my network?
Control Panel %26gt; Network %26amp; Sharing Centre %26gt; Manage Wireless Networks

Double click the network that you don檛 want and uncheck Connect AutomaticallyHow do I stop my crappy computer from changing my network?
I'm no expert, but does it always change to the same network?



If so it could be that you have some kind of virus(?) in there thats causing it to happen?



Try doing a clean up.
Can'y remember exactly where it is but you can change the order of preference for your networks.

Try searching help for network order.

No comments:

Post a Comment