Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mobile phone network change?

I have a vodafone phone but I am trying to change it to t-mobile with a t-mobile sim.

The thing is that the t-mobile sim wont work on my vodafone phone

How do I unlock it

without contacting my service provider as I have to pay 10 pounds and I would rather DO IT MYSELF than ask a service provider and pay unnescariy money.

BEST ANSWER CHOSENMobile phone network change?
you have to pay 10 pound because they have to change your phone to t-mobile.like if you put a meteor sim in a o2 phone it wont work because the company has to upload some thing and do other thing's to your phone.



the best to go with would be 2/vodafone/meteor.if i was u i would pic o2 they do good offer's.Mobile phone network change?
don't think you can without the charge.
You can do it yourself. I dont know too much about it but you need to download the software and have the right cables to connect to your computer. Other than that, you would have to take it to a market or something which would cost you money but not too much.
Take it to the place you got it I think and you can get it unlocked for free so it allows any sim card or network type.

I unlocked mine and i have been on orange vodafone and I've been on O2 for about a year now. (:



x
The safest way is through Vodafone. You may find that any other way would invalidate your warranty.
  • can i help you
  • pink nail polish turn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment