Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I want to change the network of my iphone to orange, how do i do it ?

iv heard of jailbreaking and unlocking but i dont know how to do it !

its running 3.0 software

is there any shops i can go to that will do it for me ?

thanksI want to change the network of my iphone to orange, how do i do it ?
It can be done but I wouldn't recommend it.



There are no shops that will help you.



Google it... you'll find out that way. You need software that will cost you (about 拢10) and basically you run this whilst the iPhone is plugged into your computer, it does its thing and you get an unlocked iPhone.



You'll void your warranty, won't be eligible for any support from Apple and some of the apps will cease to work (because they are tied to only working on O2).



Is it worth it? Like I say, I wouldn't recommend it.I want to change the network of my iphone to orange, how do i do it ?
there is allot of shops in the uk that will do it and its all legal but i wouldn't risk it man! they may do some doggy s**t to ur iphone and ruin it and even if you are insured u unlocked it so it will void your insurance so personally i wouldn't risk it. i think the car-phone warehouse does it. go to a big named company and do it then you can complain ect. just don't do it at a high street or a corner shop cos they will mess up your phone so do it at a big name phone shop if your going to do it

good luck
I recommend that you don't do it because if anything ever happens to your phone you probably won't be able to get it fixed because you've Jailbroken it.

No comments:

Post a Comment