Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I forgot the password for my secured, wireless network...how can I change it?

I had a similar problem, when I tried to set up my new laptop..Now that my family got another one, we'd like to set up the web...Sadly though, I forgot the password. :|

How can I change the network password? Or how can I retrieve the old password?I forgot the password for my secured, wireless network...how can I change it?
press the reset button in on the router for 5 secs and release, wait for it to load again, it will remove security key and you will have to set it again at the routers ip interface....it will also set the login password back to adminI forgot the password for my secured, wireless network...how can I change it?
You can reset the router.
reset the router

No comments:

Post a Comment