Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change your network in facebook?

my network now is with bombay scottish school but as now i have changed my school i want my network to be with cathedralHow do you change your network in facebook?
Nowadays Facebook's quite annoying in a sense that even if your privacy settings have been configured properly, you will still have a trail of your recent activity on your wall (and in public). I read on Facebook's privacy settings that you will literally have to delete them from your wall. Only then can they not appear for everyone to see.How do you change your network in facebook?
sure this helps you..

www.facebook.com/networks/networks.php

Try going here, says they plan to discontinue networks soon, so it would be good to change. I found this by putting ';change network'; in the search box right below the facebook logo in the upper left corner of the page.

another thing is in click on Settings..

No comments:

Post a Comment