Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i get delivery reports on 02?

For some reason i can never get delivery reports from the 02 network but i can from every other network. i have delivery reports switched ON so why cant i get them?

It has nothing to do with the make of my phone because it has happened on every other phone i have had.

I dont want to change network because it means changing my number that i have had for a few years......

any suggestions or anyone else having the same problem?How can i get delivery reports on 02?
I think it depends on your handset, i know o2 do support message delivery, because i've had it on my phone when i was on o2. Some handsets dont support message delivery. I know motorola dont properly.How can i get delivery reports on 02?
try typing *#0# before you write your txt.

Report Abuse


Jus switch off your OS (Operating System) %26amp; Switch it back again.



(Or )



Switch off your mobile and switch it back on.

That should work just fine.



Bye now

No comments:

Post a Comment