Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i flash my nokia 6300 and get it unlocked at home?

I have a nokia 6300 my software (so ive been told) is dying and they want to charge me 拢40 to get it fixed but i also really want to change network without having to pay ANYTHING does anyone know any codes or software i could use.(my 6300 is the original and NOT the 6300i)How do i flash my nokia 6300 and get it unlocked at home?
hai sorry it is not easy to get the Mobile to be unlocked free..So you can use the site http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/ in the site you can get the Unlocking code at low cost.It is best to unlock the Mobile Instead of using the unlocking Software..In free unlocking you can face some problem like not able unlock it safely etc.software affect the mobile But the Code doesn't so use the code to unlock the Mobile.How do i flash my nokia 6300 and get it unlocked at home?
THANKS........................?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment