Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Best network in australia??

which is the best network to be on in australia for a young teen who makes more calls than txts? and how do u unlock your phone so u can change networks?Best network in australia??
You need to go to a phone store that has your network like the telstra shop or allfones, etc.. You pay a fee anywhere from $30 - $100 and they unlock it.



I think any cap would be best for you, perhaps go with the same network at the majority the people you call are with, they often have deals where you can call the same network for cheaper.Best network in australia??
I don't mess with net works, I don't have a T.V. or phone. I use payphones when I can find one. Theeir used to be alot of pay phones but they became a hang out for the crack heads to deal from so they took them out of our hoods.
  • music player
  • domain name registration
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment