Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change original network fr UK to Hong Kong?

Hi,

I live in Hong Kong and I register yahoo mail at Hong Kong. I don't know from when....my account is be collected to UK's yahoo network when I login to my yahoo mail each time. pls tell me how could I collect my original network. THk!

anniects@yahoo.com.hkHow to change original network fr UK to Hong Kong?
go yo yahoo hong kong page does not matter which yahoo you log in you collect same mailHow to change original network fr UK to Hong Kong?
Maybe your Internet language is wrong. You can change it by the following.

Open IE and choose ';tool'; - ';Internet option';, then click ';language';, If there is no zh-hk language you should add it first, then let it on the top.



Kevin

BrotherSoft Support

No comments:

Post a Comment