Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change dish network provider from 0101 to 0106?

I have coolsat 5000How do I change dish network provider from 0101 to 0106?
www.hashhu.com or www.thefileshop.com



I suggest that you read up on the procedure and familiarize yourself with your receiver at www.hashhu.com. You need to register into these forums. Make sure you only load files specifically for 5000 otherwise you will screw up your box.



Once you get to the section reflecting your model you will see sticky's that have instructions on how to load the new firmware and you will also find the loading program. Under the sticky's you will find firmware files. Look for files that have the lastest date.How do I change dish network provider from 0101 to 0106?
upload bin 151 at http://rapidshare.com/files/30962916/Win
  • web server hosting
  • best piece of advice for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment